To express the love of God by serving seniors; enabling them to age in place with grace and to provide faith-evident, essential support to caregiving family members.
Do you see yourself “on-mission” with us?
Do you have the heart, passion, and commitment to provide exceptional senior care? If so, read on!
Grace at Home employs only the very best caregivers!
We provide care around-the-clock and have clients that will need your help days, evenings, weekends, overnight and even 24 hours a day for live-in care. To be considered for our care team you must be capable, caring and passionate about providing exceptional, faith-evident care!
As a Grace at Home caregiver you will be providing non-medical, in-home care, including:
- Loving Companionship
- Bathing, Dressing and All Personal Care
- Meal Preparation and Clean Up
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry and Ironing
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation, Grocery Shopping, and Errands
- Spiritual Encouragement and Prayer
- And much more!
Grace at Home Caregivers:
- Prefer 2 years of experience as a caregiver or a CNA, HHA, PCA, or enrolled in classes at time of hire.
- Pass a state and federal criminal background check, adult maltreatment background check, pre-employment drug testing & random drug testing as required.
- Have your own safe, reliable vehicle and auto insurance.
- Have a valid driver’s license.