Grace at Home employs only the very best caregivers!
We provide care around-the-clock and have clients that will need your help days, evenings, weekends, overnight and even 24 hours a day for live-in care. To be considered for our care team you must be capable, caring and passionate about providing exceptional, faith-evident care!
As a Grace at Home caregiver you will be providing non-medical, in-home care, including:
- Loving Companionship
- Bathing, Dressing and All Personal Care
- Meal Preparation and Clean Up
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry and Ironing
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation, Grocery Shopping, and Errands
- Spiritual Encouragement and Prayer
- And much more!
Grace at Home Caregivers:
- Prefer 2 years of experience as a caregiver or a CNA, HHA, PCA, or enrolled in classes at time of hire.
- Pass a state and federal criminal background check, adult maltreatment background check, pre-employment drug testing & random drug testing as required.
- Have your own safe, reliable vehicle and auto insurance.
- Have a valid driver’s license.